District 33K Melvin Jones Fellowships: Each* represents a Progressive Melvin Jones
District 33K Margaret Menard
“Together We Serve”
1. To increase our District membership to net plus 40 members.
2. To increase female membership in our District with a gain of 35 women.
3. Retention-To reduce drops by 50%. The GMT and Region/Zone Chairs are to encourage the clubs to contact them before members are dropped between August 15, 2017 to December 31, 2017 and between January 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018.
4. To charter one new Lions Club in our District.
5. To increase club donations to Mass Lions Eye Research Foundation by 10%.
6. To promote the Centennial Service Challenges and promote clubs to engage in a legacy project.
7. Invite “1” Initiative. Have clubs invite potential members to your community service projects, fundraisers, etc.
8. To promote and support “Diabetes Awareness” in our District.
9. “33 for 50” Initiative: Celebrate the 50th anniversary of LCIF by raising .50 cents per member for 10 meetings.
10. Have fun and promote Lionism